Join us for a thought-provoking webinar with Anderson Anderson & Brown Consulting, who specialise in helping businesses with coping with change.
Living through COVID-19 is challenging for us all personally, both within our businesses and as citizens. It is probably the biggest crisis we will have to deal with but it won’t be the last. How prepared are you?
- Increasingly we need to be quicker and more flexible in how we respond to changes in our markets. Learn how the most agile think, work, and build their capability.
- Many businesses build their product / service and run their business without considering their customers’ perspective, needs and wants. Discover an alternative approach; which is - Start with your customer and work your way back to design your products, services, and organisational structure.
- We often hear success is built on the quality of our people. This is particularly true if you want to be agile. You will hear how to really tap into the full potential of your team members.
- As start-ups and scale-ups grow they naturally build in structure and process to manage their increased size (both in employees and customers). Hear how to master your ability to change and adapt quickly in response to future challenges or opportunities.
- If we accept change happens at an increasingly quick pace, and more regularly, we need to maintain the ability to respond flexibly and quickly. You will learn about building ‘agility’ into the DNA of your business.
This is the fourth episode in a series of online events that the Enterprise Hub will be offering over the coming months focusing on financial, business and people strategies in a time of crisis and beyond.
To register for this event, please click here.