To apply: please email a CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Interviews may be conducted before the deadline date if applications from suitable candidates are received, so it is advised to apply as early as possible.
Our mission is to increase access to good quality healthcare through the development of affordable technologies. This role offers the opportunity to make your mark by leading our commercial activity and being a member of mOm’s management team. The role involves a mix of upstream and downstream marketing to ensure that we effectively commercialise our first product in order to make a positive impact around the world.
mOm is a UK based multi award winning start-up that holds onto strong values of community, pioneering spirit and a patient-centric approach. By constantly questioning conventional wisdom, the team are working on introducing a range of products in healthcare, the first of which is the mOm Incubator. We achieve this while ensuring a focus on continual quality improvement and customer satisfaction.
mOm is supported by prolific industry professionals and investors that include the Chair Emeritus of Harvard Medical School, Joshua Boger and Holly Branson under the Virgin group.
It is a great chance to join a company that really cares for its people and invests in their professional development and success. If you value high standards, an open working environment and taking the lead on your own projects within an energetic environment, join mOm!
As the Head of Product Management, you will drive the initial roll out of the mOm Incubator and will be responsible for the formulation and execution of the Marketing strategy and tactical plan. You will be as comfortable developing marketing materials as you will managing high-level relationships. You will need a hands-on approach and need to be flexible to understand our customer’s needs and go the extra mile to delight them. If you want to play an instrumental role in the growth of the company, then you may be just the person we are looking for.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Lead the refinement and execution of our Strategic Marketing Plan
• Over the commercial launch of our first product – Know what they need and play a role in attaining materials and data for launch
• Gather the data to develop market maps with the objective of identifying potential partners to deliver against the mOm business case and to identify potential customers.
• Continue to develop the mOm’s marketing proposition
• Develop an in-depth understanding of our markets and trends to help inform our technology roadmap
• Negotiate contracts with customers
• Lead and execute commercials projects on scale – liaise and manage key relationships with health systems, NGOs, funders, etc
• Work with the CEO on novel ways to fund innovation and commercialisation of innovations develop by mOm
• Lead PR & Communications relating to the product and market.
• Track record of success in launching a medical device
• Proven implementation of novel business models
• Experience of working with large and small organisations such as distributors and governments
• Structured and methodical problem solving
• Good reporting and presentation skills
• Demonstrated creativity whilst also being analytical and data-driven
• Experience within Neonatal care
• Clinical experience
• Additional languages
• A self-starter who can manage their own time and workload
• Willingness to take responsibility and drive activities
• Copes well with unexpected change, is flexible and calm under pressure
• Versatility to work effectively, both independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team
• Confident with a positive and engaging communication style and can speak to a range of technical and non-technical audiences
• Collaborates effectively and actively shares own knowledge
• Eager to continually learn and improve
• Be respectful of other views, opinions and contributions
• Maintain confidentiality and integrity when working
The role is offered with a competitive salary and benefits. If you feel you have the relevant experience and want to do something that will have a profound and positive impact on the world please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.