To apply: please email a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews may be conducted before the deadline date if applications from suitable candidates are received, so it is advised to apply as early as possible.
mOm is a London-based multi award winning start-up that holds onto strong values of community, pioneering spirit and a patient-centric approach. By constantly questioning conventional wisdom, the team are working on introducing a range of products in healthcare, the first of which is the mOm Incubator. We aim to achieve this while ensuring a focus on continual quality improvement and customer satisfaction.
mOm is supported by prolific industry professionals and investors that include the Chair Emeritus of Harvard Medical School, Joshua Boger and Holly Branson under the Virgin group.
Our mission is to increase access to good quality healthcare through the development of affordable technologies. This role offers the opportunity to make your mark as a key member of the mOm team.
It is a great chance to join a company that really cares for its people and invests in their professional development and success. If you value high standards, an open working environment and taking the lead on your own projects within an energetic environment, join mOm!
Purpose of the role:
The Operations Manager will lead and take ownership for establishing, implementing and optimising processes to ensure that the supply chain enables us to provide high quality products and service delivery as well as assist the CEO with the general management of the business.
We are looking for high potential individuals who are ready to solve interesting challenges like scaling our supply chain to meet future needs, optimising operational processes and squashing inefficiencies in our fulfilment cycle to increase profitability. This person will also have the opportunity to build the team around them as we grow. If you have a hands-on, go-an-extra-mile approach, enjoy working in logistics and supply chain management and care about products that make a difference - you may be just the person we are looking for!
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Improve processes within the business through analysis and collaboration to drive quality and efficiency
• To liaise and coordinate between key suppliers, distribution partners and all other parties in the company’s end-to-end supply chain
• Inventory management and stock control of products and parts to ensure that orders are fulfilled in a timely manner and that suitable buffer stock is held and refreshed
• Responsibility for development and management of a UDI product tracking system and database to track devices through the lifecycle of the products.
• Oversee the management of returned goods through to resolution and dispatch
• Ensure continuous measurement and data analysis of operating processes relating to non-conformities or defects with returned goods and report results to executive management
• Get involved in long-term business and financial planning at the executive level
• Oversee customer support processes and organise them to enhance customer satisfaction
• Manage day-to-day supply chain
• Assist with technical support for customers
• Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability
• Maintain confidentiality and integrity when working.
• Previous experience of setting up and optimising processes to drive quality and profitability in a manufacturing or other product focussed business
• Excellent organisational and leadership abilities, a high level of initiative and ability to get on with things and make things happen is essential
• Proven ability to lead a team and handle multiple projects through to completion
• Demonstrates strategic thinking, independent work initiative, distributed leadership, and relationship-building skills
• Great attention to detail and strong communication skills
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Experience working within a Quality Assurance driven environment (Ideally ISO13485)
• Experience running business supply chain processes
• Experience within finance and risk management
• Willingness to take responsibility and drive activities
• Copes well with unexpected change, is flexible and calm under pressure
• Versatility to work effectively, both independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team
• Confident with a positive and engaging communication style and can speak to a range of technical and non-technical audiences
• Collaborates effectively and actively shares own knowledge
• A self-starter who can manage their own time and workload
• Eager to continually learn and improve
• Be respectful of other views, opinions and contributions
If you feel you have the relevant experience and want to do something that will have a profound and positive impact on the world, please contact us at email@example.com