To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
Transformative is a VC-funded medical software company operating in the US, UK, and Estonia. We predict life-threatening medical events so that patients and healthcare providers can prevent them, empowering all people to enjoy longer, healthier lives. Our first product, currently under development, uses machine-learning to predict in-hospital cardiac arrest, which will enable life-saving preventive care for a condition that kills 300,000 patients in the US each year and millions more globally.
We are recruiting a quality manager to lead development and implementation of our quality management system. You will work closely with all members of Transformative’s 8-person team, reporting directly to our CTO and collaborating with our R&D team and with quality management consultants who assist our work. Transformative is preparing to obtain ISO 13458 certification, and you will play a critical role in QMS document preparation and internal quality auditing, helping us maintain compliance with US & European software development lifecycle regulatory standards for companies developing software as a medical device.
Duties will include:
At Transformative, we cultivate each employee's creativity and wellness, inspiring collective excellence. As individuals and as a company, we live by the following values:
1) We put patients first, always.
2) We hold ourselves to the highest standards of integrity in everything we do.
3) We thrive when tackling complex problems that demand simpler solutions.
4) We scrutinize ideas while supporting each other.
5) We overcome obstacles with grit.
6) We always strive to make our team more diverse, inclusive, and equitable.
7) We embrace continuous learning as fuel for exceptional people, teams, and products.
8) We achieve goals efficiently by acting with strategy and focus.
9) We treat our customers as true partners, collaborating toward mutual success.
10) We passionately believe Transformative AI can help the world enter a new era of Predictive Medicine.