Paragraf is a highly aspirational company built on ground breaking advancements in graphene-based technologies. Since its isolation in 2004 graphene has promised continually to reshape the world of electronics but has so far remained an elusive prospect.
Our company vision is to finally bring the game changing capabilities of this material to the world, delivering its extraordinary benefits to global society. The company has a wide range of technology development areas in sectors ranging from green energy generation and storage through to medical instrumentation and diagnostics and far beyond.
We are currently looking for people who are driven by the idea of achieving what’s currently out of reach, and passionate about delivering next generation technologies that will bring benefits to the whole world. If you have this mindset and believe you could bring your unique skills and ideas to the company, we’d love to meet you and find out if our challenge is just as exiting to you as it is to us.
We are seeking an individual who can help us:
- Lead, develop and manage our growing technology team
- Manage, control and drive our technology road map to ensure timely milestone delivery
- Continually review and develop our technology roadmap with senior management
- Deliver novel and inventive technology development strategies
- Support business development strategic technology development partnerships
- Actively integrate with and support development partners to aid technology development
- Manage intellectual property portfolio development
- Provide regular reports to senior management
- Work closely with the management team to provide robust systems, processes and reporting
- Support the CEO & CTO with the implementation of new technical strategies and ideas
With the following skills and experience:
- Management position held for at least 3 years
- Been instrumental in delivering technologies to market
- Project management with a strong track record of achieving project delivery
- Experience of materials development for device applications and solid-state device design
- Strong understanding of corporate processes and procedures
- A capability to grasp quickly new scientific concepts and technologies
- An exceptional team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Management and team development
- An ability to reflect, learn from mistakes and respond positively to feedback
- An analytical approach to work, including a financial understanding
- An ability to handle several ongoing projects
- A capability to work autonomously and make considered decisions
- Confident at presenting, regardless of the audience
- 2:1 degree level, in a relevant subject (physics, chemistry, materials science, engineering)
Advantageous skills and experience: -
- Experience of CVD or other related deposition techniques
- Background in epitaxial material characterisation techniques
- Experience of 2D materials
- PhD in a relevant subject
As a start-up we would like you to enjoy the success of the company which you will be helping to build. You will benefit from a generous company share option program, market salary and pension. This is a fantastic opportunity to come in and make a real difference not only to company performance, strategy and direction but also to the worldwide technology landscape.
If you are interested in helping us change the world send us your CV. We look forward to making your acquaintance.