Exclusive to Northern England and Northern Ireland, the Regional Talent Engines programme aims to support the retention and circulation of engineering talent within local ecosystems, and help ambitious and technically minded individuals to upskill, gain confidence and launch new careers as entrepreneurs. In the long term, the programme aims to support new business and job creation in regions across the UK and develop a community of successful engineering entrepreneurs from each region to inspire the next generation.
In 2021/22 we will be launching a programme in four regions: north west England, north east England, Yorkshire and Humber and Northern Ireland. The programme will support those at the early stage of their journey and help transform great ideas into new engineering solutions, getting businesses off the ground and ready to pursue further support.
Our support includes:
- Equity-free funding of up to £20,000
- A bespoke training programme and one-to-one mentoring
- Personal development coaching
- Workshops, roundtables and speaker events
- A cohort of entrepreneurs to learn from and share best practice with
- Access to our network of investors, experts and advisors.
If you are interested in applying to the programme, please keep an eye on our programmes page.
To find out more about our activities in Northern Ireland, take a look at our dedicated Enterprise Hub Northern Ireland page.