The programme will focus support for Enterprise Hub alumni working life science deep tech and will centre around preparing the cohort to expand into an international mission to the East Coast of the US. The programme will be delivered in a hybrid format, comprising in-person and virtual activities.
- Be an alumnus of one of the Academy’s Enterprise Hub programmes and be able to confirm that you completed the programme in full (please note we cannot accept those who are currently active on any of the programmes)
- Be working in a company in focusing in a deep tech life sciences sector
- Be working in a company that is based in the UK and registered with Companies House. For multinational companies, the Head Office must be based in the UK
- Applicants of any nationality are eligible providing they have the right to work in the UK
- If successful, be able to commit to attending the international mission in late April 2022 for 10 days (inclusive of travel).
The Academy is committed to diversity and welcomes nominations and nominees from women and other groups who are currently under-represented across engineering, as well as recognising the full breadth of engineering.