About our programmes
We have delivered 10 years of success, enabling our members to form a powerful, thriving, and supportive community. We run four programmes at multiple stages, from ideation to scaleup, with support for entrepreneurial engineers at different career points. We don’t take equity, fees or IP. Thanks to our charitable status, we can focus on supporting excellence in engineering by helping innovators to fulfil their potential, founding and leading enterprises.
Places on our programmes are competitive, to accelerate truly creative innovation in engineering. They are designed to provide support to every stage of growth, from business founder to leader, with:
- smart and flexible training, designed around the needs of our entrepreneurs
- access to the unique mentoring capability of the highly talented engineers and business leaders that make up the Fellowship of the Academy
- connections to our network of 100+ investors
- personalised coaching from experts in subjects such as business growth, leadership and expansion strategies
- lifetime access to our co-working spaces in London and Belfast
Awardees who complete a programme gain long-lasting benefit and support from the Academy’s global network and unmatched convening ability. Once you’re part of the community, you’re a Hub Member for life. Meet our current Hub Members and find out more about the lifelong benefits of Hub Membership in our Community.